RENEWABLE ENERGY SECTOR
Since its founding in 2007, Bulgaria Engineering EAD actively participates in the process of feasibility study and execution of projects for construction of hydropower plants in Bulgaria, Romania, Belarus, Italy and other countries.
We develop our projects relying on highly efficient technologies and innovative concepts. The mobile bulb-turbine is a technology of the latest generation featuring extremely high efficiency of the base energy generation, environmental friendliness and low investment costs during the construction phase. The mobile bulb-turbine is a modular, mobile facility, fully submerged in the water, in which all standard components of the hydroelectric power plant are factory-integrated (see more here).
Projects with specific characteristics. Innovations in urban and industrial environment.
Wind power plants
Consulting and engineering. Wind generators of horizontal axis.
Biogas power plants
Assessment of the capability for production of electricity from household waste and/or waste products from the industry and the agriculture;
Bulgaria Engineering EAD can provide you bth complex and strictly focused service for each of the activities described below.
Consultations, engineering and delivery of specialized equipment:
- Preparation of engineering and legal due diligence;
- Analysis of the production of electricity and proposal for selection of the optimal technology;
- Acquisition and analysis of input data (geodetics, geology, engineering hydrology, etc.);
- Dimensioning of construction-structural elements of the facilities. Reconstructions and optimizations;
- Engineering-economical justification of projects and assessment of investment costs;
- Electric equipment and automation of the plant – consultations, engineering and delivery.
TRADE IN ENERGY SAVINGS CERTIFICATESSee More
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. offers services regarding energy management and energy efficiency:
- Trade in Energy Savings Certificates for fulfillment of the individual targets of the obligated parties according to Art.14, Para. 4 of the Energy Efficiency Act;
- Evaluation of the opportunities for application and/or realization of energy savings measures;
- Evaluation of ESCO projects;
- Development of specialized single methodologies for verification and generation of energy savings;
- Industrial systems for generation of energy savings through improvement of the quality of electrical energy