On March 10, 2017, Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. took part in a conference on Cooperation of Science with Business, organized by the Foundation Vision for Science and Technology Growth, which gathered representatives of the scientific, academic and business sectors for the purpose of exchanging information and experience in supporting the transition to an economy, based on knowledge and innovations in the technologies.
The following participated in the event:
- Mrs. Molly Morgan Jones, RAND Europe;
- Dr. Tobias Engert, Institute for Research of Heavy Metals, Germany;
- Mrs. Milena Damyanova, former Deputy Minister of Education and Science;
- Mr. Kamen Slavov – Manager of “Financial Instruments Unit”, Fund of Funds;
- Prof. Kostadin Kostadinov, former Deputy Minister of Education and Science, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences;
- Dipl. Eng. Plamen Dilkov, Vice President of Confindustria Bulgaria and owner of the capital of Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A., etc.
The participants shared ideas on the efficient cooperation between the fields of science and business, by means of which the domestic industry is to increase the share of exports of high technologies and to create possibilities for a well-paid and highly qualified human resources to achieve a sustainable economic growth on the basis of scientific achievements, technologies and innovations.
On his part, Eng. Plamen Dilkov presented the experience of the Chambers of Commerce and, in particular, of Confindustria Bulgaria as an organization creating the conditions and required environment for the development of sustainable business models, based on contemporary technologies and innovations, realized on the basis of successful scientific and technological transfer. Specific examples were studied on the integration of scientific elaborations in successful business projects.
The focus was turned onto the key role of financing of scientific studies and the elaboration of innovation products for business development, as well as the practices for intellectual property management in other countries.
The discussed issues and proposed solutions will be summarized in a report, which shall be presented to the institutions, concerned with the topic and forming the respective development policies.
TRADE AND BALANCE OF ELECTRICITYSee More
B.E. Energy provides services in the energy management area :
- Purchase and sale of electricity
- Analysis and forecast of the consumption
- Balance and total management of energy flows