On the 14th of December 2021 in Sofia Tech Park was held the first Powers Summit - a public meeting of government with business, science and civil society, supported by many industry associations and civil society organizations in the fields of education, health, cyber security, finance, energy and green deal.
Powers Summit is an innovative platform for constructive, operational dialogue between government, business leaders, science and the civil sector.
The goal of the Powers Summit: "Bulgarian Davos" is to invest the collective intelligence of the country in creating sustainable solutions for the future of Bulgaria.
Bulgaria Engineering EAD received an official invitation to attend the innovative forum and took an active part in the discussion panels.
The event consisted of 3 panels, which included:
- Discussion with the leaders of the branch organizations in the industry;
- The good practices in which experts and prominent business representatives clearly set the problems and defined the solutions, as well as the necessary actions by the state to achieve them.
- "I hear you" session, in which politicians summarized what they heard and defined the steps to achieve it. Every politician started his speech with the words "I heard you"!
The organizers of the Powers Summit are the Webit Foundation and the Atlantic Club in Bulgaria.
Some of the participants in the Forum were:
- Kiril Petkov- Prime Мinister
- Asen Vasilv- Deputy Prime Minister for EU Funds and Minister of Finance
- Krassimir Valchev - Minister of Education and Science (2017-2021)
- Acad. Nikolay Denkov - Minister of Education and Science
- the leadership teams of all parties represented in parliament, their experts and youth organizations
- leaders and representatives of branch organizations
- representatives and experts of industrial capital, as well as small and medium enterprises
- leading representatives of the civil sector
- leading journalists and figures with media / public influence
TRADE IN ENERGY SAVINGS CERTIFICATESSee More
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. offers services regarding energy management and energy efficiency:
- Trade in Energy Savings Certificates for fulfillment of the individual targets of the obligated parties according to Art.14, Para. 4 of the Energy Efficiency Act;
- Evaluation of the opportunities for application and/or realization of energy savings measures;
- Evaluation of ESCO projects;
- Development of specialized single methodologies for verification and generation of energy savings;
- Industrial systems for generation of energy savings through improvement of the quality of electrical energy