On the 16th of November, 2021 in Sofia Tech Park was held an Exhibition and International Conference "CasaClima: Building the Future". The forum is organized by Confindustria Bulgaria, an association of Italian entrepreneurship in Bulgaria, in partnership with CasaClima Agency and in cooperation with the Embassy of Italy in Bulgaria, ICE - Sofia Agency, and the Chamber of Architects in Bulgaria Regional College Sofia District.
The event is included in the official PRE-COP26 program, part of Italy's preliminary initiatives in connection with the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) and aims, through a debate between industry experts, to present Italy's achievements in the field of green and environmentally sustainable construction, with a focus on "Passive Houses".
“BE save NRG” Ltd, a subsidiary of Bulgaria Engineering EAD, a company specialized in energy efficiency solutions, took part in the international event. Eng. Georgi Nachev, Managing Director of “BE save NRG” Ltd gave a lecture on topic “Technological solutions for energy efficiency improvement and providing partial energy autonomy”. It was presented the concept behind BE SAVE® and BE SOLAR®, two current technological products for reducing electricity consumption by improving its quality, as well as opportunities for businesses to build new renewable energy facilities to meet their own needs.
Eng. Emiliano Leoni from Architectural and Engineering Studio Leoni&Leoni presented specific projects of passive houses built with materials and solutions in accordance with the concepts and systems of CasaClima Agency. The presented projects are realized with an exceptional focus on detail with an architectural concept aimed at people.
Representatives of Bulgarian and Italian institutions took part in the opening of the event:
- Arch. Zdravko Zdravkov – Chief Architect of Sofia Municipality.
- Valery Belchev – Minister of Finance of Republic of Bulgaria;
- Reneta Koleva – Deputy Minister in Ministry of Environment and Water;
- H.E. Giuseppina Dzara - Ambassador of Italy to Bulgaria;
- Roberto Santorelli – President of Confindustria Bulgaria;
The following topics were discussed during the CasaClima, International Forum on Innovative Technologies for Sustainable and Energy Efficient Business and Housing:
- The future of cities and energy efficiency financing opportunities;
- New construction (residential buildings and industrial projects);
- Repair activities and building restoration;
- Materials and systems of CasaClima Agency.
Participants in the panels and the round table were:
- Georgi Samandov- Deputy Minister of Energy of Republic of Bulgaria;
- Arch. Zdravko Zdravkov- Chief Architect of Sofia Municipality;
- Ivaylo Aleksiev- Executive Director of Sustainable Energy Development Agency;
- Flavio Monosilio- Director Economic Relations, Finance and Research and Development at ANCE;
- Eng. Ulrich Santa- General Director of CasaClima;
- Arch. Desislava Dimitrova- Representative of Представител на Chamber of Architects Regional College Sofia District;
- Borislav Genov- Director Retail banking in UniCredit Bulbank;
- Eng. Emiliano Leoni- Architectural and engineering studio Leoni&Leoni;
- Ulrich Klammsteiner- Technical Director of CasaClima Agency;
- Arch.Raimondo Flaccomio;
- Eng. Georgi Nachev- Managing Director of Be save NRG Ltd.
TRADE IN ENERGY SAVINGS CERTIFICATESSee More
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. offers services regarding energy management and energy efficiency:
- Trade in Energy Savings Certificates for fulfillment of the individual targets of the obligated parties according to Art.14, Para. 4 of the Energy Efficiency Act;
- Evaluation of the opportunities for application and/or realization of energy savings measures;
- Evaluation of ESCO projects;
- Development of specialized single methodologies for verification and generation of energy savings;
- Industrial systems for generation of energy savings through improvement of the quality of electrical energy