MiniJET technology - a new type of micropiles
The technology consists in the construction of jet grouting columns using hollow rods of highly resistant steel. When implementing them, they function as a complete group rods allowing high pressure injection of cement grout (up to 400 bar). After the drilling the hollow rods remain as a reinforcement inside the column “MiniJET” (Fig.1).
|Fig. 1 Scheme of the drill-injection system “MiniJET“|
The MiniJET columns can be implemented with diameters between 300 mm and 600 mm depending on technical needs and on geological conditions. Instead of the usual jetting group it is provided the usage of a system for drilling/injection, which remains inside and consists of drilling bit with 3 nozzles. The nozzles are mounted directly on the drill bit, which remains inside.
|Fig.2 Drilling bit with jet-nozzles||Fig.3 Completed jet grouting body|
Fields of applications of the technology "MiniJET”
The system is particularly suitable for reinforcement of foundations with tension loads, foundation micropiles, construction elements like anchors and soil nails, for consolidation during the construction and stabilization of the soils.
In the following figures are presented different fields of application of the technology “MiniJET” in the geotechnical engineering.
|Fig.4 Soil nails and anchors for slope reinforcement||
Fig.5 Anchors of foundation slabs in water saturated soils
Fig.6 Miropiles for strengthening of existing foundations
|Fig.7 Schematically mounted permanent anchor with polyethylene protection|
|Fig.8 and Fig.9 Soil nails for stabilization of landslides and slopes
TRADE IN ENERGY SAVINGS CERTIFICATESSee More
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. offers services regarding energy management and energy efficiency:
- Trade in Energy Savings Certificates for fulfillment of the individual targets of the obligated parties according to Art.14, Para. 4 of the Energy Efficiency Act;
- Evaluation of the opportunities for application and/or realization of energy savings measures;
- Evaluation of ESCO projects;
- Development of specialized single methodologies for verification and generation of energy savings;
- Industrial systems for generation of energy savings through improvement of the quality of electrical energy