On August 22 and 23, 2019 at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” was held the First Summer School “Facility Management” – a joint certification course of the magazine “Facilities” and the Center for Educational Services of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Bulgaria Engineering EAD was one of the sponsors of the event and a participant as a lecturer on the topic: “Energy efficiency by improving the quality of electricity and mechanisms for generating energy saving certificates in Bulgaria”.
During the lecture a specialized micro-system “3е save NRG” energy saving, protection and monitoring was presented. You can read more about this system here.
The training was attended by 33 participants – representatives of internal facility management departments, facility management companies, industrial enterprises, service providers, as well as PhD students and students.
In the training program with lectures participated:
- Assoc. Prof. PhD Atanas Georgiev, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, SU “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- Eng. Plamen Dilkov, Executive Director, “Bulgaria Engineering” EAD
- Anna Duneva, Operational Director FM Europe at Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Veselka Dancheva, Manager, CenterMine
- Georgi Hristov, Managing Director, Apleona HSG Bulgaria
- Denitsa Ilieva, Executive Director of Bulgarian Facility Management Association
- Ivan Velkov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Bulgarian Facility Management Association
- Nikolay Stefanov, BMS Business Development Executive - Schneider Electric Bulgaria
- PhD Peter Tashev, Facility Manager
The purpose of the summer school was to provide the participants with quality postgraduate training, through up-to-date information on the fundamentals, practices and develpments in the context of facility management. In addition, through high interactivity, the training was an opportunity to exchange experiences and build connections between the participants themselves and between the different speakers and organizers.
During the two days of training, the main highlights of the lectures were:
- Development of Facility Management in Bulgaria
- The future of the Facility Management
- Energy efficiency. Energy services and RES
- Management of building assets
- Technological innovations in Facilities and Property Management
- Current Global Trends in Professional Facility Management
TRADE IN ENERGY SAVINGS CERTIFICATESSee More
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. offers services regarding energy management and energy efficiency:
- Trade in Energy Savings Certificates for fulfillment of the individual targets of the obligated parties according to Art.14, Para. 4 of the Energy Efficiency Act;
- Evaluation of the opportunities for application and/or realization of energy savings measures;
- Evaluation of ESCO projects;
- Development of specialized single methodologies for verification and generation of energy savings;
- Industrial systems for generation of energy savings through improvement of the quality of electrical energy