On the June 09 at the Kempinski Marinela Sofia Hotel was held a conference under the name of MORE MODERN, MORE COMPETITIVE AND STRONGER.
The conference was organized by Confindustria Bulgaria in cooperation with the ICE Agency in Sofia. The forum was officially opened by Marko Conticelli - Ambassador of the Republic of Italy to Bulgaria, and by the Deputy Minister of Energy Zhecho Stankov.
The event was held with the support of Bulgaria Engineering EAD, a long-term partner and member of Confindustria Bulgaria.
The agenda of the forum included three panels – Energy Efficiency, Energy from Biomasses and Water Management. The Bulgarian and Italian experts took part by elaborating a detailed analysis of the individual issues.
In the panel on energy efficiency participated:
- eng. Ivaylo Alexiev – Executive Director of the Agency for Sustainable Energy Development (ASED), who presented the priorities of Bulgaria in the energy efficiency sector.
- eng. Plamen Dilkov – Deputy Chairman of Confindustria Bulgaria, who elaborated on the possibilities of the free energy market in Bulgaria and the prospects for the development of a market for energy savings.
- Nino di Franco – Deputy Director of the Technical Department for Energy Efficiency at ENEA (the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development) ENG, who presented the experience of Italy in the field of energy audits.
- eng. Emil Taskov – Chairman of the Chamber of Energy Auditors (CEA), who presented a presentation on Rules for an Efficient Enterprise.
- Andrea Cotrufo - Representative for Energy and the Environment of the Young Entrepreneurs Conindustria, Asolombarda, Italy, who shared the Italian experience in the implementation of measures for energy efficiency.
The conference ended by holding bilateral meetings, providing the possibility to create efficient contacts between Bulgarian and Italian companies, interested in the possibilities for business in Bulgaria.
TRADE AND BALANCE OF ELECTRICITYSee More
B.E. Energy provides services in the energy management area :
- Purchase and sale of electricity
- Analysis and forecast of the consumption
- Balance and total management of energy flows