Hydro jet demolition of steel concrete and concrete structures and surfaces
Through the use of high-tech feed pump groups to reach pressures above 2500 bar and water flow of 25 l/min the water can be used for milling, cleaning/decontamination, cutting, demolishing or scraping of cement and concrete surfaces.
METHODS OF IMPLEMENTATION
- automatic (robotic)
- for making holes in concrete elements and structures without damaging the reinforcement (reinforced concrete structures);
- removal of concrete cover on the reinforcement of concrete elements (concrete floors, slabs and elements of road infrastructure, beams, columns, pillars of overpasses, etc.);
- for fast scraping and roughening of large vertical surfaces;
- for deep decontamination of baths, silos, nuclear power plants;
- for repairing/smoothing of tunnel sections, diaphragms, etc.;
- for activities involving the use of humidified sand and erosion mixtures.
- cleans fully the reinforcement rods without damaging;
- rapid implementation;
- has different stages when cleaning only the damaged zones of the cement;
- does not cause unwanted vibrations and fluctuations in the constructions on the work site;
- compact and mobile equipment allowing rapid mobilization and demobilization of the teams.
- allows remote access and working from a certain distance. One machine can supply several lines of different lengths.
- the process of supply and disposal of the water needs to be taken into consideration.
TRADE IN ENERGY SAVINGS CERTIFICATESSee More
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A. offers services regarding energy management and energy efficiency:
- Trade in Energy Savings Certificates for fulfillment of the individual targets of the obligated parties according to Art.14, Para. 4 of the Energy Efficiency Act;
- Evaluation of the opportunities for application and/or realization of energy savings measures;
- Evaluation of ESCO projects;
- Development of specialized single methodologies for verification and generation of energy savings;
- Industrial systems for generation of energy savings through improvement of the quality of electrical energy