The 12th annual International Exhibition for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy for Southeast Europe will be held from 5 to 7 April 2016 in Sofia. The event is organized by Via Expo in the Inter Expo Center under the patronage of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, the Ministry of Economy and Sofia Municipality.
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A, together with Confindustria Bulgaria and its members with long-term experience in the sector of the green industry will take part in this year's event at stand A21 in Hall 2.
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A is presenting three subsidiaries successfully developing its business in the field of energy efficiency, renewable energy through implementing projects in Bulgaria and abroad:
- ESCO Bulgaria AD - a company created especially for the development, management and implementation of ESCO projects;
- BE Energy Ltd. actively operates and assists customers in buying, selling and balance of power on the open market;
- BE Future Light Ltd has successfully implemented projects for energy savings through the implementation of energy efficient lighting technologies and solutions.
The Exhibition for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy for Southeast Europe will again be a meeting place for product presentations and exchange of experience with concentration on three priority areas - energy, cities and waste. The topics are united by the focus on sustainable development through implementing effective, innovative, resource efficient and long-term solutions in various fields. Exhibitors will present solutions in the following sectors:
- EE & RE (energy efficiency & renewables): Energy Efficiency - solar, geothermal, wind, hydropower and bioenergy from waste
- Smart Cities: intelligent buildings, storage and energy management; sustainable urban planning, mobility, information and telecommunication technologies
- Save the Planet: Waste management and recycling
Bulgaria Engineering S.p.A presented its activities on the last year’s edition of the exhibition, which was attended by more than 120 exhibitors from 18 countries. The event gathers more than 4,000 visitors, professionals and stakeholders in the green sector from more than 37 different countries.
For more information:
In English: http://viaexpo.com/en/pages/ee-re-exhibition
TRADE AND BALANCE OF ELECTRICITYSee More
B.E. Energy provides services in the energy management area :
- Purchase and sale of electricity
- Analysis and forecast of the consumption
- Balance and total management of energy flows